CV - Ideas and sketches

I know what should be in the CV, and I wanted a handwritten style of text, one page only and something to describe myself.
So I thought that the image that describes me most is a drawing of a dog and that I should just feature a dog eating the text somewhere or saying a little speech bubble.




Whilst doodling I came up with this idea of an angry dog spitting out the text, which I really like as an idea but couldn't get to look right in the sketches so I left it for the simpler model of just writing it out.

There is also an idea I may use as a business card. The back of the dog goes on the back of the envelope, then you open it up to reveal a card with the dog looking at you and it's tail wagging. I think it's a nice example of sequence of image in an unusual form.

No comments: